Mid Century Modern Accent Lounge Armchair
This is the fabric upholstered armchair which is a perfect combination of modern style and retro style.
While adding an elegant and low-key element to your home, it will also bring you a comfortable sitting feel. A sturdy frame made of solid wood makes the loveseat durable and affordable enough to support up to 330 lbs. The curved wood armrest that accords with ergonomic design increase its design feeling. Whenever you want to drink tea or chat on the balcony, it will bring you a more comfortable and relaxed experience.
It will be an excellent choice for you. Don&rsquo t hesitate to buy it!
- Brand new and high quality
- The perfect blend of retro and modern styles
- Add an elegant and low-key atmosphere
- Sturdy wood frame, strong enough to support up to 330 lbs
- Curved birch armrest, ergonomic design
- Birch armrest with varnish, non-toxic and moisture-proof
- Thickly padded seat cushion and seat back
- A perfect complement for a room, balcony, hotel, coffee shop and so on
- Easy to assemble according to the instruction
- Color: Gray
- Main material: Wood, fabric, and sponge
- Overall dimension: 25" x 30.5" x 31" (W x D x H)
- Seat size: 20.5" x 20" (W x D)
- Back size: 20.5" x 18" (W x H)
- Height from seat to ground: 16.5"
- Net weight: About 20.5 lbs
- Weight capacity: 330 lbs
- Package includes:
- 1 x Armchair
- 1 x Instruction
Zuo Cooper Whiskey Cabinet Dark Chestnut
This handsome, retro-modern bar cabinet opens up to reveal ample storage for entertaining essentials. The top surface panel slides smoothly open for bottle storage, while the front slides to reveal...
DSW Bar Eiffel Chair Stool
Reproduction of DSW Bar Eiffel Chair Stool - Patchwork E Material: Fabric Dimensions: W 52cm x D 52cm x H 108cm | SH 69cm Our products are not produced by the actual...
CH20 Elbow Counter Stool - Walnut & Black Seat -
Reproduction of Wegner CH20 Elbow Counter Stool Material: Walnut stained ash wood with black PU seat Dimensions: W 55cm x D 51.5cm x H 91cm | SH 66cm Our products are not produced by...